Composer’s Prize for Children and Youth “Crystal kamerton” was established in 1998.
In 2006 the Contest “Crystal kamerton” was named after the great russian composer Andrey Petrov.
The organizers of the Contest issue the challenge not only to educe talented young composers but also to participate in their further creative life as well as to develop composerís art in general by way of forming creative relations, making conditions for creative exchange and interaction, increasing the society’s need in composer’s art and its popularization.
The aim of the Contest is to make conditions for establishing and development of young composers. This aim may be achieved through solving three main tasks:
- Encourage young composers’ creative activity;
- Find talented young composers;
- Popularize talented young composers’ creativity.
The check-list of the carried out events
The contest “Crystal kamerton” is a socially oriented project
THE CHECK-LIST OF THE CARRIED OUT EVENTS
- The 29th of April 1999, the Concert Hall of “Raddisson Slavianskaya” hotel
- Awarding Ceremony and Gala Concert of the winners of the First Contest
- The 22nd of October 2000, the Concert Hall named after Tchaikovsky
- Awarding Ceremony and Gala Concert of the winners of the Second Contest
- The 22nd of October 2001, “Novaya Opera” theatre
- Awarding Ceremony and Gala Concert of the winners of the Third Contest
- The 22nd of October 2003, Moscow International Performance Arts Center (Moscow International House of Music)
- Awarding Ceremony and Gala Concert of the winners of the Fourth Contest
- The 30th of April 2006, The Central Journalist’s house.
- Awarding Ceremony and Gala Concert of the winners of the Fifth Contest
Charity concerts of the Contest’s winners in Moscow:
- The 20th of November 1999, Center-museum named after N. Rerikh (in association with Spivakovís Fund)
- The 16th of March 2001, The Moscow Composers’ house
- The 18th of March 2001, The Moscow Composers’ house
- The 30th of March 2002, The Moscow Composers’ house
- The 9th of November 2002, The Central Journalist’s house
- The 18th of May 2002, The Central Journalist’s house (The benefit concert as a part of the celebration of the Days of Moscow Historical and Cultural Heritage)
The master-classes for teachers of composition:
- The 25th – the 30th of March 2002 – the master-class under the direction of the Moscow State Conservatory’s named after Tchaikovsky professor Tatiana Tchudova.
- The 29th – the 31st of March 2002 – the master-class under the direction of Russian Gnesinies Academy’s of the Music professor Igor Bril.
- The 4th – the 9th of November 2002 – the master-class, holding by the Moscow State Conservatory’s professors Tatiana Tchudova, Alexander Koblyakov, Roman Ledenyov.
THE CONTEST “CRYSTAL KAMERTON” IS A SOCIALLY ORIENTED PROJECT
It was repeatedly remarked by the Government of the Russian Federation, Government of Moscow as well as different funds and grant programs:
|In 1999 the Certificate of the city of Moscow charity program was received.
|In 2000 and in 2001 the contests of socially significant programs among public and non-commercial organizations, which were held by the Committee for public and interregional relationships of Moscow Government, were won.
|In 2003 grant competition “New Day”, which was held by Stock Commercial Bank “ROSBANK” and Children’s fund UNO-UNICEF (Program manager – CAF Russia), was won.